Based on the highly successful Manchester Bidwell program in Pittsburgh, NewBridge Cleveland Center for Arts & Technology provides career training for unemployed, underemployed, and displaced adults and after-school digital arts and ceramics classes for urban high school students.
- Classes are offered at no cost to students, with no hidden fees or materials to buy
- Job training programs are developed based on needs of local employers
- Work and life skills are embedded in all adult coursework
- NewBridge works with other leading nonprofits to connect students with support services they need to succeed
- Youth receive mentoring and instruction in an arts inspired, state-of-the-art, high-tech environment
Based on our model: